If you are a tenant in Blackburn and have been experiencing poor housing conditions (housing disrepair), such as a leaking roof, mouldy walls or even an infestation, but your landlord has not responded to your complaints, you may be able to claim back the cost of repairs, or even compensation. 

Find out if you could be eligible by using our instant claim calculator.

Request a callback

Request a Callback


Please use our claim calculator to submit a claim

Let's get your housing disrepair claim started! Please click the button below to go to our claim calculator. This will help determine whether you may be eligible to claim. Once you submit the form, we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the disrepair in your home.


Start a claim



Please use our claim update form

The claim process can take several months depending on the details of the case. We understand this can be a little frustrating and you may just need an update. Use our claim update form to receive an update about your claim and where it is in the process. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have.


Claim Update Form